From the invitations to the cake and everything in between, there’s a lot to sort out to create the perfect wedding day.
But when it comes to one of your wedding’s biggest decisions – determining your wedding and reception location – the easy choice is the Emerald Event Center.
We recognize that there are many places a couple can choose for their special day. From churches to beaches to parks, there are plenty of venues for weddings out there, but we believe those sites don’t offer the full range of benefits you’ll receive from our Avon, Ohio reception ballroom.
Here are six reasons why the Emerald Event Center stands above other reception ballrooms in Avon and Cleveland and is truly the ideal venue for your wedding:
1. Our Ideal Location
One of the first things a newly engaged couple will determine for their future wedding is the location. If you’ve chosen to have your special day take place at a reception ballroom in Cleveland, then the Emerald Event Center should be at the top of your venue list.
Our Avon reception ballroom and wedding venue is located just 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland, a short drive from the city without the hectic nature of being downtown.
Besides being within close proximity to Cleveland, Avon also has many exciting places that you and your guests could explore. Visitors will not be disappointed with the shopping centers, restaurants, sports teams and more that surround the Avon area.
2. Our Cleveland Wedding Venue’s Accommodation Options
Another important element that comes with wedding planning is deciding how many guests to invite to your ceremony and reception. At the Emerald Event Center, our modern-day ballroom is one of the largest in the area with a capacity to host up to 400 guests.
Our flexible space in the event center can be designed to fit your needs and guest count for both the ceremony and reception. This, along with our Possibilities room at our attached Residence Inn by Marriott for smaller events such as rehearsal dinners and showers, will assist your overall planning process.
Features of our event ballroom include:
- 11,000 total square feet throughout the venue
- Numerous room configuration options
- 6,700 square feet in our largest room
- Space for up to 400 wedding guests in a banquet-style setting
- Customizable menu options
- An on-site wedding specialist to work with you
Each of our event rooms can be transformed into your ideal wedding site and/or reception ballroom. With varying capacities, styles and seating charts available, our staff will help you select the room that is just right for your special day.
So if you choose to spend your special day with us at our Avon reception ballroom, remember that you won’t have to cut your guest list short – in fact, you just might make it longer!
3. Our Conveniently Attached Hotel
Another benefit that comes from our Cleveland reception ballroom location is the attached Residence Inn by Marriott. After your wedding day has ended, you and your guests won’t have to worry about deciding where to stay the night or how you will get there, because you’ll be able to walk right to your rooms connected to our venue.
Our brand-new partner hotel has 116 oversized guestrooms, which include a host of terrific features and amenities like:
- Room sizes 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Full-size refrigerators
- Stoves, microwaves and dishwashers
- Continental breakfast
- Complimentary grocery delivery
Besides being attached to the Emerald Event Center venue for weddings, our Residence Inn by Marriott location also comes equipped with a full-service craft bar and an outdoor space for socializing.
4. Our Experienced, Hands-On Staff
We know that planning a wedding can take a lot of time and organization, which is why at the Emerald Event Center, our dedicated staff is available to help every step of the way.
From arranging meetings and guest accommodations to event setup and teardown, the list of services that our sales and catering team can provide is comprehensive. By choosing the Emerald Event Center as your wedding ballroom, you can rest assured knowing you’ll have a committed staff to see to all your needs.
5. Our High-Quality Audio and Visual Technology
Another feature we are proud to have at our brand-new Cleveland wedding venue is our state-of-the-art audio and visual technology. If you have a specific vision for your special day, our in-house A/V team will help you make it come to life.
Some of our available services include:
- Customized lighting through our programmable system
- A/V presentation equipment such as speakers, mics, projector screens and PowerPoint capabilities
- Complex-wide Wi-Fi
With these services, we believe the possibilities of what you can feature at your wedding or reception ballroom are endless. It’s just up to you to decide what you want your guests to see and hear throughout the night!
6. Our Extensive Wedding Packages and Catering Menu
Let us show you the full span of the wedding planning spectrum with our Wedding Experience Packages. We know that your big day is all about the small details, and we have all of them covered within our collections.
Some important aspects to consider include:
- Each collection boasts its own unique advantages. No matter which option you select, each collection comes with a long list of enticing features, such as an open bar and private cocktail hour.
- Another vital component of your wedding day concerns the food you’ll serve at your reception. Our expertly trained catering staff offers an extensive wedding menu for your guests, with options ranging from brunch to a three-course dinner to a custom-made wedding cake.
- We are also pleased to provide a private tasting before your big day for up to six people, so you will be able to sample our delectable food.
As you can see, all of our staff members will do everything they can to make sure you and your guests fully enjoy your special day!
Imagine the Possibilities!
On behalf of everyone at the Emerald Event Center, we would be honored if you chose to spend your special day at our Cleveland wedding venue and reception ballroom.
Along with all of the amenities mentioned above, we are also able to accommodate special requests and requirements you or your guests may need, so be sure to let us know. Learning more info about our venue and services is easy – simply fill out this quick online event form today and we will be in touch.
Thank you for considering the Emerald Event Center to be your Cleveland wedding venue – we hope to see you soon!